Duration: 3 Day Course
At Harness we have a three-day Telehandler training course (Conduct Telescopic Materials Handler Operations). This training offers those in operational roles, the skills and knowledge required to Conduct Telescopic Materials Handler Operations in the resources and infrastructure industries.
Upon successful completion of this course students will receive a Statement of Attainment for RIIHAN309F (Current).
When you undertake the Harness Telehandler training course, we believe that you should leave with the skills and knowledge required to conduct telescopic materials handler operations.
The mode of delivery for this course is face to face in a classroom environment as well as significant practical elements outside of the classroom.
What will I learn from the Harness Telehandler training course?
During the three-day course, you will cover:
- Plan and prepare for telescopic materials handler operations
- Conduct telescopic materials handler pre-operational checks
- Operate telescopic materials handler
- Attach, secure, lift, carry and place materials
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Relocate the telescopic materials
- Carry out machine operator maintenance
- Conduct housekeeping activities
During the three-day course, students will be required to demonstrate their ability to:
- Locate and apply relevant documentation, policies and procedures implement the requirements, procedures and techniques for the safe, effective and efficient completion of conducting telescopic materials handler operations.
- Work effectively with others to undertake and complete the conducting of telescopic materials handler operations that meets all the required outcomes.
- Demonstrate completion of conducting telescopic materials handler operations that safely, effectively and efficiently meets all of the required outcomes on more than one (1) occasion.
You can view our terms and conditions and student handbook here before making a decision to train with us.