Duration: 5 Day Course
At Harness, Perform Dogging training takes place over five days and covers the necessary skills and knowledge required for those in operational roles to Perform Dogging in the resources and infrastructure industries.
Upon successful completion of this course students will receive a Statement of Attainment for RIIHAN208D (Current).
When you undertake the Harness Perform Dogging training course, our expert trainers will help you acquire skills and knowledge required to perform dogging.
The mode of delivery for this course is face to face in a classroom environment as well as significant practical elements outside of the classroom.
What will the Harness Perform Dogging training course include?
There are four key elements covered in the five day course at Harness which include:
- Plan and prepare for dogging
- Prepare dogging equipment
- Move loads
- Clean up
PERFORM DOGGING training: Assessment requirements
During the five-day course, students will be required to demonstrate their knowledge of Perform Dogging through:
- National Standard for High Risk Work for dogging
- Code of practice
- Designs and functions of lifting equipment
- Signalling methods and communications
- Appropriate national certification standards
- Site and equipment safety requirements
- Equipment characteristics, technical capabilities and limitations
- Operational and maintenance procedures
- Potential hazards
You can view our terms and conditions and student handbook here before making a decision to train with us.