Duration: 3 Days - Includes Theory + Practical
The Harness Cyber Chair Familiarisation training course is a 3 day intensive program utilising our Drillsim 5000 Cyber Chair.
The overall aim of the Cyber Chair Familiarisation training course is to provide personnel with the skills to address basic principles and theoretical skills in Cyber Drilling Operations.
Harness believes in providing you with the best value for money and giving every student the highest quality of training. How do we do this?
- Simulation using the latest technology with both a conventional Brake and Cyberchair available to embed theoretical learning outcomes (Drillsim5000 with Cyberchair as pictured below);
- Harness employs a plethora of petroleum experts, engineers, and well-respected industry professionals from all over the globe to take part in program development. This cross-pollination of practical and theoretical minds has led to the renowned courses that Harness delivers today.
- Our Cyber Chair familiarisation courses are limited to small numbers to ensure greater 1 on 1 training allowing for more practical time on the simulator.
- With a true passion and focus on learning outcomes Harness Trainers have a Global reputation when it comes to providing training.
Harness Instructors have been hand picked from a global stage and have successfully implemented a human factors approach to our programs. This approach to training has resulted in reduced anxiety levels, enhanced performance, greater retention and an overall positive learning experience throughout our courses.
Who is this Cyber Chair Familiarisation Training Course for:
- Assistant Drillers
- Rig Managers and Toolpushers
- Personnel wanting to understand Cyber Rig Operations.
RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) can be considered for this qualification.