Why Choose Harness?
Harness is a leader in safety training and a major player in labour hire across a diverse range of mid-high risk environments and industries. With over a decade of operation, zero non-conformance issues since our inception as a Registered Training Organisation, we now train over 8,000 personnel each year – consistently supplying our clients with compliant, well-trained and safe employees. Through our rigorous training and passionate instructors, it is our vision to prevent fatalities and injuries, minimise down-time and reduce associated costs to individuals, to families, and to businesses.
Under current QLD legislation, all personnel working on oil and gas drilling sites are required to undertake Well Servicing Qualifications for the position in which they work. All certificates in Well Servicing through Harness require trainees to hold a position on an operational oil and gas Well Servicing site.
Harness has invested heavily in developing high quality assessment tools to provide trainees with the ability to develop the skills and knowledge required to work as a Leasehand and Floorman on an operational Well Servicing site.
RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) can be considered for this qualification workplace training.
- Certificate II Well Servicing Operations
The RII21215 Certificate II Well Servicing Operations covers the following:
6 x Core Units of Competency:
- RIICOM201D - Communicate in the workplace
- RIIERR202E - Contribute to the control of emergencies and critical situations
- RIIRIS201D - Conduct local risk control
- RIISAM209D - Carry out operational maintenance
- RIIWHS201D - Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- RIIWSV202E - Carry out well servicing rig lease operations
6 x Elective Units (chosen by Harness through extensive Industry consultation):
- RIIWSV201E - Perform well serving rig floor operations
- MSMENV172 - Identify and minimise environmental hazards
- RIIOGD205D - Support blow out prevention operations
- RIIOGD206D - Assist with coal seam gas control
- MSAPMPER200 - Work in accordance with an issued permit
- MSMWHS217 - Gas test atmospheres
You can view our terms and conditions and student handbook here before making a decision to train with us.