Why Choose Harness?
Harness is a leader in safety training and a major player in labour hire across a diverse range of mid-high risk environments and industries. With over a decade of operation, zero non-conformance issues since our inception as a Registered Training Organisation, we now train over 8,000 personnel each year – consistently supplying our clients with compliant, well-trained and safe employees. Through our rigorous training and passionate instructors, it is our vision to prevent fatalities and injuries, minimise down-time and reduce associated costs to individuals, to families, and to businesses.
The mode of delivery for this course is face to face in a classroom environment as well as significant practical elements outside of the classroom.
In the delivery of this course, our trainers focus on providing an individualised adult learning environment that considers the learner’s experience and employment history.
Theory is presented in a supportive learner centered environment designed to provide functional theoretical knowledge that is directly applicable to real world tasks.
Learning materials provided include the Harness student handbook and participants will be advised in advance of attending the course if there are any materials to be provided by them.
The assessment for this course has been designed to assess the individual to the Australian Qualification Framework, relevant Training Package, Australian and Industry expectations, as well as Commonwealth and State Legislation.
Throughout the Harness course our trainers will cover off the below operations ensuring a comprehensive understanding of both practical and theoretical elements.
What will I learn from the Harness Telehandler training course?During the three day course, we will cover:
- Plan and prepare for telescopic materials handler operations
- Conduct telescopic materials handler pre-operational checks
- Operate telescopic materials handler
- Attach, secure, lift, carry and place materials
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Relocate the telescopic materials
- Carry out machine operator maintenance
- Conduct housekeeping activities
- Locate and apply relevant documentation, policies and procedures implement requirements, procedures and techniques for the safe, effective and efficient completion of conducting telescopic materials handler operations.
- Work effectively with others to undertake and complete the conducting of telescopic materials handler operations that meets all the required outcomes
- Demonstrate completion of conducting telescopic materials handler operations that safely, effectively and efficiently meets all of the required outcomes on more than one (1) occasion.
You can view our terms and conditions and student handbook here before making a decision to train with us.