For IWCF Well Intervention Pressure Control Training Toowoomba (WIPC), we are a global leader; experts in WIPC Level 3 and Level 4 – we have world class facilities, passionate instructors and hand-crafted material with incredible feedback from thousands of students over the last decade. It’s time to experience the Harness difference – right here in Toowoomba!
Passionate Instructors – Picked from the global stage because of their skills, our instructors bring passion and an ability to go the extra mile as they understand the stressful & intensive nature of the IWCF Well Intervention Pressure Control Training – Toowoomba program.
- Experts in well intervention and the art of passing on this knowledge in easy-to-understand ways is core to embedding learning outcomes.
- Our instructors thrive on great results and take the time to ensure you truly understand all the concepts when it comes to Well Intervention Pressure Control Level 3 and Level 4.
Tailored Learning Materials – Harness has a plethora of international talent ensuring our material is constantly being peer reviewed, tweaked & tailored to the highest possible standard.
- Having trained thousands of students across the world our materials dynamically incorporate your feedback to ensure your learning is enhanced and knowledge retained – all to support real world application.
Delivering IWCF Well Intervention Pressure Control Training – Toowoomba – Level 3 and Level 4 with all elective options (Wireline , Coil Tubing & Snubbing) – we are the trusted name for blow out prevention training.
- UOC: IWCF Well Intervention Pressure Control Level 3 and 4
- Cost: From $2750
- Duration: 5 Days
Our 5 day Level 3 and Level 4 IWCF Well Intervention Pressure Control Training – Toowoomba program builds on the basics principles covered in IWCF Well Intervention Pressure Control (WIPC) Level 2 and extends your prior knowledge of well intervention pressure control, as required with more supervisory and senior rig positions. The Well Intervention Pressure Control Course Options include:
- IWCF Well Intervention Pressure Control Level 3 | Toowoomba
- Wireline, Coil Tubing & Snubbing Electives
- IWCF Well Intervention Pressure Control Level 4 | Toowoomba
- Wireline, Coil Tubing & Snubbing Electives
This comprehensive course leading to a IWCF WIPC Certificate is designed for you if you are working in Well Services Operator (level 3), Supervisor and Leader (level 4) roles. The course is consistent with prior IWCF training courses, you will undertake a combination of compulsory and optional modules as detailed below but to a higher level of complexity and insight than level 2. High level collaboration and valuable practical sessions using our industry leading simulator help ensure your learning is genuinely relevant in the field.
The course is consistent with prior IWCF training courses, you will undertake a combination of compulsory and optional modules as detailed below but to a higher level of complexity and insight than level 2. Topics include:
- Well Intervention Pressure Control incidents
- Well Integrity assurance including pressure monitoring, risk management, management of change, control drills and well handover
- Well control hydrostatic formation and fracture pressure
- Barrier management, verification, inflow and equipment testing
- Shut-in procedures
- Well kill methods
- Contingency planning
- Introduction to well completion
- Wellhead and tube hanger
- Tubing, flow couplings and tubing movement
- Safety valves
- Flow control devices
- Packers and equipment
- Landing nipples, plugs and WEGS
Optional Contents addressing more detail within the application, equipment, barriers, pressure control and operations of:
- Wireline Operations
- Coiled Tubing Operations
- Snubbing Operations
To successfully complete this course, you are assessed on both compulsory components and one or more of the optional components identified above.
Once you successfully complete this course, you’ll receive a certificate. It is an IWCF certificate of completion that is valid for 2 years.
Successful completion of the assessment at the end of the course is based on achieving a 70% pass mark – However please note that at Harness, we also like to honour those who achieve over 90% across the board!
Harness Energy (RTO 40521) is accredited and audited by IWCF to be able to deliver this technical Oil and Gas industry training.
Pre-registration with IWCF and provision of your 6-digit IWCF Candidate Registration (CR) Number is required and completion of IWCF Level 2 Well Intervention Pressure Control training. Please also review the general important information contained in Important Course Requirements page on this site.
Roles & Industries
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between Well Intervention Pressure Control (WIPC) Level 3 and 4 versus Level 2
The IWCF Level 3 and 4 is focused on the decision making level vs the level 2 which is much more introductory in level. The decisions about what how and assessing problems lies at the higher IWCF levels. Accordingly the complexity of information presented is more substantial, but the actual topics are consistent and logically follow on from Level 2 WIPC
Enquiry | Group Discounts
Combine To Save!
Working At Heights + Rescue
- PUAFIR210 – Prevent injury
- PUASAR022 – Participate in a Rescue Operation
- RIWHS204E – Work safely at heights
- PUAEME001 – Provide emergency care