This course provides you with knowledge and skills to safely operate a roller. Highly relevant in construction industry.
- UOC: RIIMPO317F - Conduct roller operations
- Cost: From $POA
- Duration: Please enquire
This roller course includes the theoretical and practical components to meet the skills and knowledge required to operate a roller. Relevant acrooss transport, agriculture, forestry and resources sectors this is a specialist but valuable course. During which, you will learn to conduct roller operations by gaining the following skills and knowledge:
- Planning and preparing Rroller
- Conducting roller machine pre-operational checks
- Selecting, removing and fitting attachments
- Operation including compacting materials to pattern and density, and sealing and finishing
- Relocating the machine
- Carrying out operator maintenance and clean up
Training and assessment is conducted at Harness Energy Training facilities. Upon arrangement, training and assessment can be conducted at the premises of industry clients providing there are suitable industry training facilities.
Upon successful completion of this course, a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for the following unit of competency will be issued:
RIIMPO317F Conduct roller operations
NOTE: Statement of Attainment will be issued by Competency Training Pty Ltd (RTO 31299)
This course is suitable for those who are required to operate a roller in site-based roles.
A basic to moderate English language, literacy and numeracy skill level is required.
All participants are required to wear the following minimum PPE to enter our facilities:
- Fully enclosed shoes (steel-capped boots preferred)
- Long-sleeve shirt with high visibility
- Long work pants
Additional PPE may be required depending on the course requirements.
Please also review the general important information (relevant to ALL courses) contained in Important Course Requirements
Enquiry | Group Discounts
Combine To Save!
Working At Heights + Rescue
- PUAFIR210 – Prevent injury
- PUASAR022 – Participate in a Rescue Operation
- RIWHS204E – Work safely at heights
- PUAEME001 – Provide emergency care