This course provides you with the knowledge and skills to safely and efficiently load and unload plant onto floats and/or trailers.
- UOC: RIIHAN308F - Load and unload plant
- Cost: From $POA
- Duration: Please enquire
This load and unload plant course includes the theoretical and practical components to meet the skills and knowledge required to load and unload plant.
Participants will gain the following skills and knowledge:
- Operational safety and risk management
- Calculating weights and volumes; centre of gravity
- Movement of different types of plant on and off float/trailer
- Placing and securing loads – including types and limitations of restraints
- Hand signals and communication methods
- Reporting/hand-over requirements
Training and assessment is conducted at Harness Energy Training facilities. Upon arrangement, training and assessment can be conducted at the premises of industry clients providing there are suitable industry training facilities.
Upon successful completion of this course, a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for the following unit of competency will be issued:
RIIHAN308F Load and unload plant
NOTE: Statement of Attainment will be issued by Competency Training Pty Ltd (RTO 31299)
The course is suitable for those who are required to load and unload plant in site-based roles.
A basic to moderate English language, literacy and numeracy skill level is required.
All participants are required to wear the following minimum PPE to enter our facilities:
- Fully enclosed shoes (steel-capped boots preferred)
- Long-sleeve shirt with high visibility
- Long work pants
Additional PPE may be required depending on the course requirements.
Please also review the general important information (relevant to ALL courses) contained in Important Course Requirements
Enquiry | Group Discounts
Combine To Save!
Working At Heights + Rescue
- PUAFIR210 – Prevent injury
- PUASAR022 – Participate in a Rescue Operation
- RIWHS204E – Work safely at heights
- PUAEME001 – Provide emergency care