Our Front End Loader Ticket training comes to your work site to deliver you the training for conducting wheel loader operations – as front loaders are sometimes called. We do this training on site due to the specialist equipment requirements and needs for job-relevant group training. Nationally recognised training with work-relevant context for the training course – all delivered by experienced plant and equipment trainers.
Front end loaders are very self-explanatory in terms of their purpose being to move large amounts of material quickly and are critical in many construction and resource site settings such as agriculture, civil construction, mining and resource sites. The heavy duty work these front end loaders do make this an attractive course for you as a ‘would-be’ operator!
- UOC: RIIMPO304E - Conduct wheel loader operations
- Cost: From $990
- Duration: 3 day
Core activities involving front end loaders include Carry out start-up, park, shutdown and secure equipment procedures. Coordinate activities with others at the site prior to commencing, during, and after work activities. Drive loader, select and modify the operating technique. Monitor and manage equipment performance using indicators.
During this Front End Loader Ticket Training for the learning unit – RIIMPO304E – Conduct wheel loader operations – you will learn about key theoretical and practical topics consistent across the various loader operational considerations including significant practicals:
Plan and prepare for wheel loader operations:
- Access, interpret and apply wheel loader operation compliant
- Obtain, read, interpret, clarify and confirm work required
- Identify and address risks, hazards and environmental factors
- Select and wear personal protective equipment, apply emergency procedures and be prepared for fire/accidents
- Access, interpret and apply geological and survey data
- Inspect and prepare work area in coordination with others
- Select and check for faults, equipment, and/or attachments for work activity.
Operate the wheel loader:
- Carry out start-up, park, shutdown and secure equipment procedures
- Coordinate activities with others at the site prior to commencing, during, and after work activities
- Drive loader, select and modify the operating technique
- Monitor and manage equipment performance using indicators
- Continually monitor hazards and risks and ensure safety of self and others and personal equipment
- Complete the work place within the operating capacities of the equipment
Carry out operator maintenance:
- Prepare machine for maintenance
- Conduct inspection and fault finding
- Carry out scheduled maintenance tasks
- Return machine to service
- Process written maintenance records
Conduct housekeeping activities:
- Clear work area and dispose of or recycle materials
- Manage and/or report hazards, and maintain a safe working environment
- Process written records
If you successfully complete this course, you will receive a certificate which indicates the Statement of Attainments as recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework. This is a nationally recognised certification. The Statement is issued by us, Harness Energy (RTO 40521).
The Front End Loader Ticket ‘Statement of attainment’ is for the Nationally Accredited Units of Competency:
- RIIRIIMPO304E – Conduct wheel loader operations
The Certificate is usually needed as evidence for your employer for safety and compliance requirements. You do not need to apply for a High Risk Work licence for these EWP types.
Wear suitable PPE including closed in shoes. This is not a licenced course. Review the general important information (relevant to ALL courses) contained in Important Course Requirements.
Roles & Industries for Front End Loader Ticket Training
Important supporting information for Front End Loader Ticket Training
Enquiry | Group Discounts
Combine To Save!
Working At Heights + Rescue
- PUAFIR210 – Prevent injury
- PUASAR022 – Participate in a Rescue Operation
- RIWHS204E – Work safely at heights
- PUAEME001 – Provide emergency care