The delivery for this training course is face to face as well as significant as practical elements outside of the classroom. Our trainers focus on providing an individualised adult learning environment that considers your experience and employment history. Theory is presented in a supportive learner centred environment designed to provide functional theoretical knowledge directly applicable to real world tasks.
Learning materials provided include the Harness students handbook. Participants will be advised in advance of attending the course if there are any materials to be provided by them.
Our nationally recognised working at heights and confined spaces ticket has been designed to assess against the Australian Qualification Framework. The training package meets Australian and Industry expectations, as well as Commonwealth and State Legislation.
Our confined space and heights rescue training will provide you the skills and knowledge to work safely. To successfully complete this course we focus on the following key elements:
- Identification of hazards. This includes physical inspections to task and process analysis. Our trainers use their extensive experience in hazard assessment to guide participants.
- Alongside this training and assessment, participants will also learn how to undertake a proper risk assessment. This includes eliminating, isolating and minimising risks associated with significant fall hazards.
- How to correctly use total restraint systems or implement a personal fall minimisation method
- Enhancing your skills to practice safe work practices that can be the difference between life and death.
- Confined Space Entry begins with risk management training and considers the range of safe entry methods
It is vitally important that our clients understand that the candidates should have industry experience and be skilled in the basic operations of Confined Space Entry, Working at Heights, Breathing Apparatus, First Aid and CPR before attending our Rescue courses. These units are normally best practice Harness pre-requites before attending any Harness Rescue Course.
Please note we are not in a position to stop candidates attending our rescue courses without the best practice Harness pre-requistes. We simply want them to have the best opportunity to learn and achieve the units of competencies in order for them to be competent and confident in providing the necessary care for a rescue situation.
Phone: 1800 HARNESS(1800 427 637) or 61 7 3292 0700 or
You can view our terms and conditions and student handbook here before making a decision to train with us.