Why Choose Harness?
Harness is a leader in safety training and a major player in labour hire across a diverse range of mid-high risk environments and industries. With over a decade of operation, zero non-conformance issues since our inception as a Registered Training Organisation, we now train over 8,000 personnel each year – consistently supplying our clients with compliant, well-trained and safe employees. Through our rigorous training and passionate instructors, it is our vision to prevent fatalities and injuries, minimise down-time and reduce associated costs to individuals, to families, and to businesses.
We offer a unique training proposition by incorporating your existing skills, knowledge and experience into the training program.
A culture of success in WHS relies heavily on the intelligent and positive interaction between workers and their environment. Importantly also, the development of a confident and cohesive WHS professional that is purposed and skilled with assisting in the implementation of a positive WHS culture is a key element. At Harness, our focus on human factors allows participants to increase awareness of effective safety attitudes.
- HSE Advisors
- Line Managers
- Site Supervisors
- Site Safety Managers
- Safety Officers
- BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work, Health and Safety
Students will undergo intensive training in a classroom environment‚ providing best possible chance to succeed with their learning outcome. Students will be required to perform home-work and projects during the course.
Students will obtain the knowledge and skills needed to better implement and support an organisation's WHS management systems, prepare workplace personnel for dealing with WHS issues, ensure legislative requirements are understood and applied in the workplace, implement WHS initiatives and processes that support organisational WHS specifications.
This course is assessed in a holistic manner incorporating multiple choice workbooks and competency based projects. The project design allows participants to identify areas of improvement in their theoretical knowledge, provide them with the necessary knowledge and assist in the development of their ability to apply this essential skill set efficiently in practice.
RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) can be considered for this qualification.
The BSB41419 Certificate IV Work, Health and Safety (WHS) covers the following:
- BSBWHS412 Assist with workplace compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS413 Contribute to implementation and maintenance of WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS414 Contribute to WHS risk management
- BSBWHS415 Contribute to implementing WHS management systems
- BSBWHS416 Contribute to workplace incident response
- BSBWHS417 Assist with managing WHS implications of return to work
- BSBWHS418 Assist with managing WHS compliance of contractors
- BSBWHS419 Contribute to implementing WHS monitoring processes
- BSBLDR411 Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
- BSBCMM411 Make presentations
You can view our terms and conditions and student handbook here before making a decision to train with us.