Why Choose Harness?
Harness is a leader in safety training and a major player in labour hire across a diverse range of mid-high risk environments and industries. With over a decade of operation, zero non-conformance issues since our inception as a Registered Training Organisation, we now train over 8,000 personnel each year – consistently supplying our clients with compliant, well-trained and safe employees. Through our rigorous training and passionate instructors, it is our vision to prevent fatalities and injuries, minimise down-time and reduce associated costs to individuals, to families, and to businesses.
Under current QLD legislation, all personnel working on oil and gas drilling sites are required to undertake Drilling Qualifications for the position in which they work. All certificates in Well Servicing through Harness require trainees to hold a position on an operational oil and gas drilling rig.
Harness has invested heavily in developing high quality assessment tools to provide trainees with the ability to develop the skills and knowledge required to work as a Driller on an operational Well Servicing site.
RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) can be considered for this qualification.
- RII41215 - Certificate IV in Well Servicing Operations
The RII41215 Certificate IV Well Servicing Operations covers the following:
7 x Core Units of Competency:
- BSBLED401 - Develop teams and individuals
- RIIERR304D - Control emergencies and critical situations
- RIIOGD405D - Carry out well control and blow out prevention
- RIIRIS301D - Apply risk management processes
- RIIWSV401D - Rig up and rig down for well servicing
- RIIWSV403D - Participate in well servicing nippling-up and pressure test
7 x Elective Units (chosen by Harness through extensive Industry consultation):
- RIIWSV404D - Conduct fishing operations
- RIIOGD305D - Apply Blow Out Prevention operational procedures
- RIIERR401D - Apply and monitor surface operations emergency preparedness
- RIIBEF401D - Manage non-routine, complex technical situations
- RIISAM314D - Manage oil and gas drilling equipment maintenance
- MSAPMPER300C - Issue work permits
- TAEDEL301A - Provide work skill instruction
You can view our terms and conditions and student handbook here before making a decision to train with us.