Under current QLD legislation‚ all personnel working on oil and gas drilling sites are required to undertake Drilling Qualifications for the position in which they work. All certificates in Well Servicing through Harness require trainees to hold a position on an operational oil and gas drilling rig.
Harness has invested heavily in developing high quality assessment tools to provide trainees with the ability to develop the skills and knowledge required to work as a Driller on an operational Well Servicing site.
RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) can be considered for this qualification.
- RII41220 - Certificate IV in Well Servicing Operations
The RII41220 Certificate IV Well Servicing Operations covers the following:
6 x Core Units of Competency:
- BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
- RIIERR405 Control emergencies and critical situations
- RIISAM404 Monitor oil and gas equipment maintenance
- RIIWHS405D Maintain standard procedures and safe working practices
- RIIWSV401E Rig up and rig down for well servicing operations
- RIIWSV403E Participate in well servicing nippling-up and pressure test
6 x Elective Units (chosen by Harness through extensive Industry consultation):
- RIIOGD405E Carry out well control and blow out prevention
- RIIERR401E Apply and monitor surface operations emergency preparedness
- MSMPER300 by RPL for RII51015 enrolled people only
- MSMWHS201 Conduct hazard analysis
- RIIRIS301E Apply risk management processes
- RIIBEF401E Manage non-routine, complex technical situations
You can view our terms and conditions and student handbook here before making a decision to train with us.