This Certificate IV in Business reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. This is suited to those wishing to work towards their potential and initiate the development of leadership skills.
These individuals may have supervisory performance accountabilities. Individuals in these roles carry out a mix of specialist and moderately complex administrative or operational tasks that require self-development skills. They use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
Harness has tailored, through the choice of electives, to support those working in business as well as those working within higher risk industries such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Construction and Transport. The focus being around the team leadership, mentoring and support for those emerging leaders within these sectors.
- BSBCRT411 - Apply critical thinking to work practices
- BSBTEC404 - Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBTWK401 - Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBWHS411 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBWRT411 - Write complex documents
- BSBXCM401 - Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBPEF403 - Lead personal development
- BSBPEF402 - Develop personal work priorities
- BSBLDR411 - Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
- BSBSTR401 - Promote innovation in team environments
- BSBXTW401 - Lead and facilitate a team
- BSBOPS402 - Coordinate business operational plans
The mode of delivery for this course is a work place based course involving 12 units that we have uniquely orientated to the needs of those working towards/in business supervisory positions.
In the delivery of this course‚ our trainers support a range of supervisors, mentors develop their problem solving and critical thinking skills as they build required skills and knowledge.
6 Core Units
- BSBCRT411 Apply critical thinking to work practices
- BSBTEC404 Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBTWK401 Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
- BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
6 Elective Units
- BSBPEF403 Lead personal development
- BSBPEF402 Develop personal work priorities
- BSBLDR411 Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
- BSBSTR401 Promote innovation in team environments
- BSBXTW401 Lead and facilitate a team
- BSBOPS402 Coordinate business operational plans
Phone: 1800 HARNESS(1800 427 637) or 61 7 3292 0700 or
You can view our terms and conditions and student handbook here before making a decision to train with us.